Specialties related to this treatment:
Pilates training can enhance your rehabilitation program by:
- Correcting faulty movement patterns
- Enhancing foundation for balanced movement
- Increasing core stabilization
- Improving muscle balance and mobility
- Developing body awareness
- Improving efficiency of movement and athletic performance
- Gaining mind-body awareness with movement
Physical therapy uses core strengthening to treat musculoskeletal dysfunction. Combining Pilates with traditional physical therapy enhances patient rehabilitation, produces positive long-term treatment outcomes, and reduces the likelihood of re-injury.
Our Pilates-trained or Stott Pilates® certified physical therapists will perform a comprehensive assessment and use the results to design a personalized Pilates-based rehabilitation program.
Your Pilates-based plan may include mat-based training, reformer-based training, and equipment-based training.
- M Health Fairview Clinic - Edina
- M Health Fairview Clinic - Rosemount
- M Health Fairview Clinic - Apple Valley