Specialties related to this treatment:
Nordic ski program treatment plans may include:
- A comprehensive evaluation, including assessment of joint mechanics, identifying muscle imbalances, and analyzing stability and control with dynamic ski-specific movement testing
- A skier-specific rehabilitation program focused on improving joint mechanics and movement coordination, normalizing muscle function, increasing strength and power, and developing ski mechanics efficiency
- A video analysis assessment to evaluate technical aspects of skiing, both on and off snow
Ski-specific exercise program to improve muscle balance and strength, flexibility, power, coordination, and technique
To schedule an appointment, please call 612-672-7100.
Our running program can provide a video analysis of your running gait and analyze your footwear. To schedule an appointment, call 612-672-7100.
Our specialized team of physical therapists can provide educational lectures for groups. Available topics include:
- Prevention of Nordic ski injuries
- The role of the core muscles and importance in Nordic skiing
- Dry land training for Nordic skiing
AlterG® anti-gravity treadmill
Are you trying to reach a new level in your Nordic performance? Cross-train by spending time off of your skis. Walk or run on our anti-gravity treadmill. The AlterG's ability to reduce your weight bearing allows you to work out harder for longer. You can increase your endurance without increasing the amount of stress on your joints.