We provide a full range of services for a variety of infectious diseases, including two subspecialty programs for HIV and AIDS.
Categories related to this specialty:
We identify and treat infections associated with sexual activity, contaminated food, exposures from travel, surgery, and other sources. From routine vaccinations to complex diagnosis, evaluation, treatment, and prevention of infectious disease, we work as a multidisciplinary team. Confidential same-day HIV testing is available.
We collaborate with our world-renowned Transplant Center. Patients also have the opportunity to participate in research studies.
Conditions We Treat
- Bone and Joint Infections
- Fanconi Anemia
- Fungal Infections
- Guillain-Barré Syndrome and Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy (CIDP)
- HIV and AIDS
- Infections (Bacterial and Viral)
- Infections of the Blood Stream
- Infections of the Bones and Joints
- Kidney Infection
- Lipid Disorders
- Medical Device Infections
- Necrotizing Soft Tissue Infections
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI)
- Transplantation Infections
- Travel Associated Disease
Treatments, Tests, and Procedures
Patients seeking to reverse diabetes have a choice of pancreas transplants, islet cell transplants, and even stem cell transplants. Since performing the world’s first pancreas transplant 50 years ago, M Health Fairview continues to lead the way in innovative technologies and pancreas transplant surgery.Read More
Blood And Marrow Transplant & Cellular Therapy
When a condition damages the bone marrow’s ability to produce normal blood or immune cells, a bone marrow transplant may be required. This procedure replaces a person's abnormal stem cells with healthy stem cells.Read More
There may be other treatments, test, and procedures for this diagnosis, including:
- Injectable Medications
- Medication Therapy Management
- Solid Organ Transplant
Call your preferred location to schedule an appointment or submit an online request.