Express Lab Testing
M Health Fairview Express Lab offers you easy access to testing, without a doctor’s order, which can help you monitor your own health.
We urge you to talk to your doctor if you are concerned about your test results. A normal result does not mean that you don’t need to see a doctor. Also, an abnormal test result may not be abnormal for you. A doctor at the lab may review abnormal results.
We will call you in the event of a critical result. We do not send the results to your doctor. It is up to you to inform your doctor about the critical test results. Results may show that you should receive medical care right away.
We will not show test results to anyone but you. If the testing shows you have Chlamydia, Gonorrhea (GC), Hepatitis C, HIV (AIDS), Lyme, or Syphilis, state law requires us to report the results to the Minnesota Department of Health.
Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Open: 24 Hours Per Day612-672-7000
Closed: Opens at 7:00 AM763-898-1000
A premier integrated laboratory system providing high quality, accessible services using cutting-edge technologies.
Specialites that treat conditions in this category:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Express Lab Form
- Antibiogram, Fairview Lakes Medical Center
- Antibiogram, Fairview Northland Medical Center
- Antibiogram, Fairview Ridges Hospital
- Antibiogram, Fairview Southdale Hospital
- Antibiogram, University of Minnesota Medical Center
- Antibiogram, University of Minnesota Masonic Children’s Hospital
- Antibiogram, Ebenezer Group
- Antibiogram, Grand Itasca Clinic and Hospital