News and Events
New website changes will make it easier for you to find the care you need
At the end of March, M Health Fairview is releasing new updates to our websites to make our online experience simpler and more seamless.
- March 24, 2021
- By Staff Writer
To make it easier for you to get the healthcare you need, we’re introducing new improvements to our websites.
On Wednesday, March 24, we will release an update that adds new features and functions to mhealthfairview.org. Going forward, this site will now serve as the main online hub for M Health Fairview patients, their families, and our broader community. M Health Fairview is the collaboration between University of Minnesota, University of Minnesota Physicians, and Fairview Health Services.
New features on mhealthfairview.org include:
- Online scheduling for primary care providers through “Find A Provider” bio pages
- Improvements to our provider bios to help you find the right person, faster
- A chatbot that will guide you through our website to the information you need
- An online symptom checker
- The ability to tell our Urgent Care locations that you’re on your way and need care
- Expanded Conditions pages so you can learn more about our services
We also have new sections for:
- Video Visits
- Medical Records
- For Medical Professionals
- Patient Billing and Financial Services
- Giving and Philanthropy
- News media
These changes will be followed up on March 31 by a transition to a newly designed website for Fairview Health Services. The current Fairview.org website will be converted into a new entry point for the businesses, workers, and professional groups connected to our health system.
Fortunately, Fairview patients will be able to find everything they need on mhealthfairview.org. Starting March 31, the same will be true for patients using mhealth.org. That website will no longer be available, now that everything has integrated into M Health Fairview.
We thank you for your continued patience as we improve our online experience – part of our mission to discover a better way to deliver breakthrough healthcare, closer to home.